Home / lithuaniaxxx / California state law for dating a minor

California state law for dating a minor

The Family Law Department assists people with the following legal issues: The Family Law Clerk's Office will provide you with the necessary forms if you are representing yourself in a family law matter.

SELF-HELP informational packets are available for a nominal charge through the Family Law Clerk's Office or they may be acquired from this website by clicking on Forms.

The most common is dissolution of marriage (often referred to as divorce).

There are only two grounds used for obtaining dissolution, either "irreconcilable differences" or "incurable insanity." Most dissolution cases request an end to the marriage based on irreconcilable differences.

In this situation, a party can elect to file in either county.Once the application and agreement has been approved, you will be contacted and additional information will be provided.Family Law is the general term used to refer to the various actions regarding marital relationships and relationships between parents and children, as well as violence between family, friends or acquaintances.There are time limits, which will prevent you from raising the issue of a voidable marriage.Time limits vary but are generally four years after the date of the marriage. The Family Law Department will serve the Community with fairness and efficiency, encourage cooperation with all public and private individuals and organizations, promote confidence and trust in the judicial system, and perform its duties with the highest ethical standards.F Sisk Courthouse, 1130 O Street, Fresno, CA 93721-2220.Parties may choose to formally separate their lives but remain married for religious or other personal reasons (i.e., maintain medical insurance, qualify for derivative social security benefits).Both parties must agree to a request for legal separation.A marriage may be dissolved on the grounds of incurable insanity " . To file for dissolution, either you or your spouse must meet California's residency requirements.Either you or your spouse must have lived in California for at least six (6) months prior to filing your case AND either you or your spouse must have lived in the county where you will be filing the dissolution case for at least three (3) months prior to filing your case.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *